Monday, 14 November 2016

Yuki Tokuda 2017


We're in that weird time of year where we begin the transition into a new chapter whilst still feeling like there's so much to do before our existing calendar is over. Putting things off until next week turns into making New Years resolutions and I don't know about you, but it just makes me feel strange.

I have a strained relationship with the passing of time and so when it comes to things such as calendars I am super picky about what I hang in my kitchen, I always want it to be perfect and bring a smile to my face with every turn of the page, and I feel like I struck gold when I found this cute calendar illustrated by Yuki Tokuda.





 Yuki has an amazing style that balances kawaii with a hint of weird, it's everything I love and more!

The calendar's pages are all beautiful with gorgrous pastel colours, and feature inspiration from traditional Japan, dream scapes and even Western holiday influences.





Having something so wonderful to mark away the days of 2017 has strangely put me at ease ♥

I bought my calendar from J-box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.