Monday, 27 June 2016

Oyatsu Box | June 2016 (+ announcement!) *

 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hello everyone!
Now usually I'd be taking you for a peek into the latest Oyatsu Box with this kind of post
BUT I have a little announcement to make~

I am now officially partnered with Oyatsu Box! (゜▽゜*)
This means I will be receiving a monthly box in return for writing on the official blog

So please head on over to the Oyatsu Box blog to check out my post on the June box
Leave a comment and let the team know what you loved the most ♥

Since the blogs I write for Oyatsu Box won't necessarily be a review
Be sure to let me know if you'd like a taste test/review post here!


You can also check out my wonderfully awkward first impressions and unboxing on YouTube


I really hope you can show your support for me in this new adventure ヽ(●´з`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.