Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Magical Gamer Girl

 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to showcase my latest iPhone case purchase
It's an adorable mix of Magical Girls and Gaming by Magic Circle

I fell in love with the design pretty much immediately as it spoke to my soul ♥
and since I knew that I was going to be on a bit of a spending purge for a while
I decided it should be my "last treat" for a while

The design features pastel pixels of all my childhood gaming loves 
and it goes perfectly with my rose gold iPhone 6  ♪
Though it does make me wonder... where that IRL Sailor V game at?!
 
The case itself is pretty impressive and well designed
I've bought a few cases in my time
(If you're here from my old blog you will know how obsessed I became!!)
But this is the first time I've seen a case that has plastic to cover the buttons
It also doesn't leave the bottom on the phone bare either, as it has openings for all the ports
and even for the individual mic/speaker holes!!

So even though the case is made of a thin plastic, I still feel confident in it's protection
Sure, it might not survive a fall down some concrete stairs (but neither did my old phone)
but it will definitely keep your phone safe from the perils of every day use!

Another interesting design feature from the case is the "slits" in the corners
These allow for the case to become flexible and more forgiving when you're removing the case

The print itself also feels very sturdy, I feel like it would take a lot to even scratch the design!

So overall a fantastic case made only better by it's amazing design!
Kudos to the artist Magic Circle and her choice in manufacturing company (^_-)☆wink


Be sure to check out Magic Circle!
Etsy // Facebook // Instagram // Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.