Sunday, 24 April 2016

Snapshot Sunday

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hey everyone!
Welcome to Snapshot Sunday
A weekly installment of photos from my phone
These posts may not always be fulfilling content-wise
But I hope you enjoy them none-the-less ♥

 QUACK

Oh my days, I am soooo tired right now! (  ̄っ ̄)
I almost forgot to make this post actually, oopsie
I'm working on a new schedule for myself which will make Sunday my cleaning/laundry day
and I did one heck of a clean today, dusting all my figures and collectibles
It sure took some time! I hate doing it, but everything is so much nicer when it's done

Anyway~ on to the snaps!
 

 I received a package of Japan goodies from Emma! ♥
She knows me so well and I still can't believe she found those Titan masks
I remember hearing how limited/hard to find they were, so it was a super nice surprise!

 When I was halfway through writing my Dagashi post, I received even more!
I'm sorry to say there won't be a post about this set though, as I got stuck in too quickly
Honestly, I would have loved to have made a taste test video on YouTube for this
but my camera has no way to see the screen from the front etc, so it's not very good for filming
and I can't really afford another camera, or even a a webcam, right now

Not to mention THE FEAR of filming myself
I think the anxiety of it all is what made me eat the Dagashi haha

 On April 13th it was my friend Renae's birthday!
She had a live stream on Twitch to celebrate and plenty of people drew fan art
I was lucky enough to be included in one piece by Toby
and I literally love that I'm just a straight up spoon hahaha

I don't ever get featured in or receive fan art, so this was super cool!

 So, I was totally going to review these Easter Kit Kats, but I ate them
Trust me, this happens way too often, and I always feel guilty about doing it!
But to be honest, they totally just tasted like the Bakeable Pudding Kit Kats!
I'm pretty sure they were the same thing but with an Easter design lol

 Princess Peach notebook and Matcha Green Tea ♥

 On Wednesday I had a busy say with my mum
My dogs were at the groomers, I had a doctors appointment and we needed to pick up a few things
We also visited my Grandad who was allowed to be home from the hospital for a few days
I don't want to talk about it too much, but he's currently fighting caner of his blood cells
and it kind of broke my heart to see him so poorly
But the sick irony is it's the treatment that's made him so sick
Ugh, cancer is a BUTT

Anyway, we went to Costa and got muffins after everything was done
10/10 do recommend the Salted Caramel

 We also popped into a few local charity shops where I found my dream porcelain dog!
I've always loved these and we used to have a pair when I was little
Sadly this one was on it's own, but that's ok!
I might repaint it someday~ 

 Not even gonna lie
I literally only just figured out how to use these filters on Snapchat

 Poodle after her hair cut ♥
She looks like a slinky little lamb

 Whilst testing my lenses in the park I also snapped this pretty tree
The petals were all falling and it felt like anime haha

 My local park is also home to some bronze Alpaca
I hope they fix the grass around them soon

 I found some colourful grafitti!

 After being in the park for some time, I bought Bella some water,
then stopped by the Barge for a sandwich!

 Bella was pretty pooped after her long walk in the park!
I could tell she wanted to lay down in the river but she'd just been bathed lol

 amiibo card delivery!
I'm probably halfway through collecting the cards I want from Series 4
and still forever in turmoil about no longer collecting every single card lol
But even these cards of villagers that I love are just sitting in a binder now
So I need to keep reminding myself that it was the right choice!!

 Here's a sneak peek at some goodies for an upcoming giveaway!!
I'm kind of paranoid that the Kit Kats may have melted lol

 Whilst cleaning today I decided to re-position some of my Nendoroids
as many has been in the same pose for at least a year or more
and boy, was it a task!
I forgot how fiddly some pieces can be and some just seem like they're made wrong lol
I couldn't set my Cardcaptor Nendoroid so she was sitting on her wand and it really bugged me!

In my frustration I accidentally gave a lot of the figures their angry/serious faces haha
So now my shelves are full of battle-ready Nendoroids!
 
All the cleaning today made me super hungry and I didn't actually have any food in the house lol
So I used that as an excuse to indulge in ALL THE CHEESE
I'll totally regret this tomorrow when I'm full of cramp



Ooooo, my back hurts!
I'm just going to watch some Love Live whilst I wait for my laundry to finish
and then hobble off to bed like an old lady 

See you next time! ヽ(●´з`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.