Sunday, 17 January 2016

SNAPSHOT SUNDAY

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hey everyone!
Welcome to Snapshot Sunday
A weekly installment of photo's from my phone
These posts may not always be fulfilling content-wise
But I hope you enjoy them none-the-less ♥



We start the week with my new iPhone case!
I was pretty naughty and bought this on eBay instead of a legit version
But it was super cheap and I just wanted a cute case ok?? Heh

I told myself I wouldn't go crazy with phone cases this time
But I already have another 2 in the post and on their way to me... oops

 My week started off strange
I did my first ever online grocery shop and I accidentally received 8 packs of yogurt
They also charged me twice for my order, so I was a little annoyed too!

 I decided that "Third times a charm" and gave Madoka Magica another shot
I've never got past the first episode and I am so glad that I pushed myself to watch it all
I was always put off by this trippy art style but once I came to understand it
I actually found myself appreciating it!

The series is really great, an interesting take on the Magical Girl genre of Anime

 I witnessed Swans being nice!
They're usually rather annoyed and hiss at people haha

 I noticed this sign lodged in to a tree at the park
How did it get there??

 I stopped by the local Gallery, Salts Mill
This place is pretty much on my doorstep and I don't venture inside as much as I should!

 Spied a Vivienne Westwood book ♥
I think it had "mature content" so that's why it was sealed up hah

 I found these really cool colouring books!
Colouring for adults is really becoming a thing these days and I loved this series

 You're not supposed to take pictures in The Home store but I did anyway
I used to work here actually, maybe... 9... 10 years ago??
Gosh, that's soooo weird!!

 
I loved this display, everything was so pretty
But also sooo expensive, that table to the right was £700+ 

Wibbly wobbly Victorian era stairs
 
 Whenever I brush Bella, I feel like the wig maker for Donald Trump

She's so bad for fur loss at the moment, I think it's the strange weather
and after having dogs that don't shed for so long, I'm not used to this at all!

 One of my New Years Resolutions is to stop spending in the Badge Arcade
My Japanese collection is RIDICULOUS and I've spent far too much money
Especially when you consider that I don't even use the freaking badges to decorate my home theme
It's so stupid of me, but I love the thrill of collecting the badges
I am a sucker for arcade machines!

 I made some DIY Candy Kits!
Funyasshi Pear Milkshake and Hanagappa Fuwa-fuwa Jelly

 They were both GROSS haha
I'm not fond of pear anyway so the pear milkshake wasn't good
and the jelly was also kind of fizzy? It was a horrible texture!!

To be honest, I just wanted the cups
I figured now I have 8 packs of yogurt in my life these cups will be good for little parfaits

 Bath bomb interlude!

 Bathing in ssspppppaaaccceeee

 Bella is a big ol' wrinkle

 My parents have been on holiday this past week and brought me back candy sushi haha

 All of the family dogs waiting for treats!

 We finally had snow
I love snow so much and I don't even know why haha
It's just so lovely ♥

The remains of the snow today~
I wanted to use this as the feature image on this post
But I think keeping the pictures chronological is the best way to do things!

and that's all for my life this week, I told you it's not always interesting haha

My family actually received some horrible news this week too
All I want to say is that Cancer FUCKING SUCKS
Be sure to give your friends and family lot's of love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.