Sunday, 10 January 2016

SNAPSHOT SUNDAY

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hey everyone!
Welcome to Snapshot Sunday
A weekly instalment of photo's from my phone
These posts may not always be fulfilling content-wise
But I hope you enjoy them none-the-less ♥

 I wasn't sure if this post box had faded to pink or painted
But I'm starting to think it's paint as it's pretty consistent
Boxes in the UK are always red (except for the Olympic Golds)
So why is this one pink?!

 
What a thrilling start to my week, debating post boxes haha

 
 I got this "sweet" Ginger drink in a subscription box
I'd heard that Ginger was good for sore throats, so I was saving it for a sick day
I could feel that day coming upon me so cracked it out
and promptly poured it down the sink!!

I'm not a fan of Ginger but I thought it would have been sweet
I was wrong, so very wrong

 Since she wasn't in last weeks post, here's a sleepy Bella!
Every night I wrap her up in a blanket and give her a little kiss goodnight

She just did a horrific fart as I was typing that
Pugs are NOT cute irl hahaha

 I had some new Nendoroid parts to add to my collection
I'm always so torn as to how I should display my figures!!

 I'm sure they're not hah
I think my next YouTube video will be for Series 3 of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards
I'd love to do one for my Punyus Fukubukuro, but I'm so scared to be on camera!!

 O HAI
I got this fun and fluffy house poncho for Christmas
When I cross my legs, I become one with the poncho!!

 What kind of animal do you think this is supposed to be?
The markings made us think Owl, but it has little Bear ears?!

 I placed an order for some Lush goodies in the sale
I forgot to snap a picture of my actual haul (5 bottles of Snow Fairy and 2 Bath Bombs)
But I did get one of my freebies~ 
The moisturiser was awesome at first, but it's made my skin break out since!
I'm really glad I was able to try it out because a standard pot costs £45 (゜o゜)
I'd have hated to pay so much for a break out

I've yet to use the coffee mask, but I've heard good things
and it smells AMAZING (●・ω・●)

 Nintendo plz


 Every Friday I stop by my parents house for a curry night
and I got in some cuddle time with our resident old lady Jenny
We're always forgetful about her age but she's got to be at least 15... 16??

 A random shot from my bedroom featuring original art by Kim Ahn
I should really get a frame for it though, having it blu-tac'ed on the wall is gross!

For some reason I felt like a fresh start in Splatoon, so I made this Inkling Mii!
If you'd like to add her the NNID is sami-sploon
But my main NNID is sami-spoon

I'm so good at making different user names
Like my old blog was samispoon and this one is sami-spoon
It's not confusing in the slightest ..........  ( ̄□ ̄;)

Time for some app stuff!!

 2 Rare Mementos down in Neko Atsume!
I still have like, 17 more left to find though

and finally can we appreciate how creepy the Dominos tracker is?
I'm not sure if I view it differently because of the game SOMA or what...

and that's all from me this week
I'm having my groceries delivered tomorrow and I need to visit the post office
So not much exciting going on in my life, but maybe I'll have some photo's to share

See you next time! (★´∀`★)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.