Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Sailor Moon Chocolates (part 2)

It's time for more Sailor Moon chocolaty goodness!
If you haven't had time to stop by Part 1 then be sure to do so now ♥



 Today we're going to take a look at one of the larger gift sets in the range
This comes with a wider variety of sweets and a special collectible tin
 The packaging is amazing, I want to see this print on more merchandise for sure!
(I think it would look great on stationary or even a backpack)

 A quick peek at the contents ♪
Let's get stuck in...

 First up is the tin~
It's the same size as the small round tin from Part 1
and features a design that is unique to this gift set

I really like that it included an item which you can keep
It makes the gift of chocolates that little more special  ♥ 

 Much like the tin in Part 1 this also featured 4 of the delicious caramel chocolates
I think I have only 2 of these left now, my heart is aching!!

 Next is the tray of character chocolates which are so damn cute!
There's a solid strawberry chocolate heart, a purple Luna filled with white chocolate cream
a wrapped, thin chocolate square, printed white chocolate with almond cream filling,
Chibi Moon wrapped chocolate also filled with almond cream and finally
a solid rose shaped chocolate with strawberry flavour

These chocolates were all DELICIOUS  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
The flavours were all beautiful and complimented each other well
They could have easily just made the chocolates all the same with individual wrappings
So the fact that they are all individual (with a few similarities sure) was a really nice touch

and finally, the gift set also included 6 cookies!
I think this gift set is the only one which included the cookies
and whilst very cute with their stamped design and pretty packaging
They were sadly a little bland!

Over all I think this gift set was pretty amazing
It would definitely put a smile on the face of a Sailor Moon fan this Valentines day
Or perhaps just make the day of any Magical Girl lover  ~(●´┏ε┓`●)


I bought my gift set from Jbox for $20
At the time of writing it's currently sold out and I'm not sure if it will come back
But they do have more Valentines Chocolates available, so be sure to check them out ♥
I'm pretty tempted by the Rilakkuma goodies


My photo editing wasn't the best in this post
I'll try harder next time (●´△`)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.