Friday, 1 January 2016

★HAPPY NEW YEAR★

New Year Pikachu available at PokeCenterLoot

2015 was an interesting year for sure
Part of me feels a little unfulfilled but I also accomplished so much
I moved out of my parents house into a flat and somehow ended up in a house
There's a Pug in my life now too and I took a big step in restarting my blog

I have a lot of goals and changes in mind for my life overall
Trying to fit everything in to 2016 seems a little impossible right now
It's all rather scary and a little personal, so forgive me for being so vague

As for the blog, I can tell you that in 2016 I hope to post at least once a week
I'm sure some weeks will be busier than others but once a week is my minimum
I'll also be bringing back Snapshot Sunday, a feature from my old blog

Improving photography is a big goal too
so please ignore the phone picture in this post haha

I hope you all have a wonderful 2016 and I wish you all the best ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.